In a nutshell they have according to jdbc 4 spec a file specifying the name of vendor class implementing Driver. The SQL Server error log shows the following: I’ll post an update. Thank you for your insights. Please type your message and try again.
|Date Added:||11 December 2009|
|File Size:||43.90 Mb|
|Operating Systems:||Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
Please enter a title. The JBoss server is a piece of excrement as attested by the fact that if you decided to comment out a section in the standalone. I’ll jtss an update.
Setup MSSQL datasource on Jboss AS 7 using jTDS
BTW have you taken a look to http: In a nutshell they have according to jdbc 4 spec a file specifying the name of vendor class implementing Driver. Forums Downloads Projects Buzz. You can checkout this playground project of mine for a solution implementing what is described here.
I have found a work around at least for now. Driver sybasejtds user secret false false false. If I try to add “driver-name” it I get a parse error. I did discover that the JTDS module has not been able to create the.
I did try both of these options and continued to receive the same error message. Please type your message and try again.
JBoss – SQL Server – Datasource configuration (JTDS) – Stack Overflow
I don’t really understand why using SQL Server Mgmt Studio I do not need to specify db instance name, but only db server name, and in the datasource, on the contrary, the database instance name is ktds only one needed. The SQL Server error hboss shows the following: Apparently the JDBC driver in JBoss has to be installed as a “module” in the server which is unfortunate as it decreases my options in terms of scripting and cannot be captured in source control.
Sign up using Email and Password.
I followed a kind of amalgam between the instructions found here and here. The application server starts correctly but when I tried to test the datasource through the admin console it spools out the following error: Hoping jtsd helps to give you a clear idea of what is happening.
This content has been marked as final. I’ll have a look if it is possible to have an exception easier to read and understand. At the moment I’m stopped with the datasource.
There is an answer in SO that asserts that it’s possible to define datasources in a standard container-agnostic way, but when I tried to implement that solution I failed. So, the problem should be that I’m not using the proper database name.
According to what I’ve found on the web, it should be correct, but it still not work.